Lockdown was imposed in many states of the country
Ground Report | New Delhi: Unlock started in many states: what is open, what is closed: In the second wave of Covid-19, the infection has started decreasing. With this, the process of unlocking has started in many states across the country. Lockdown was imposed in many states of the country including Delhi, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, and Bihar due to increasing cases of covid. The relaxation in lockdown is starting from June 7.
Know here that in which state, what has been opened from today and what will remain closed.
Unlocked in delhi
The second phase of unlocking has started in Delhi. In view of the improving situation of Covid, some relaxations were started in the first phase from last week itself. Now Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has announced to give some more concessions, which are as follows-
- Metro service in Delhi will run with 50 percent capacity. Metro will run on its designated route at an interval of five to 15 minutes.
- Markets, malls, shopping complexes in Delhi will open on the basis of odd-even from 10 am to 8 pm.
- Standalone shops and locality shops will open daily. Time has been fixed for them from 10 am to 8 pm. Liquor shops will also open on an odd-even basis.
- Private offices can be opened from 9 am to 5 pm with 50 percent capacity.
- – In government offices, 100 percent of employees of Grade-1 and 50 percent of the remaining staff will be able to come to the office.
- Government offices engaged in emergency services will work with 100% of staff.
Apart from this, it has been decided to keep some things completely closed. like –
- All religious, political, and social gatherings will remain closed.
- Religious places can be opened but no one will be allowed to come.
- Marriage will not take place in public places. You will be able to register marriage or marriage at home.
- Cinemas, theatres, restaurants, and bars will remain closed but home delivery will take place and you will be able to take orders yourself.
- Gyms, spas, barbershops, beauty parlors, swimming pools, public parks will remain closed.
- – Shops and services related to entertainment will remain closed.
- Educational institutions and coaching will not open. Weekly markets will remain closed.
Unlocked in Maharashtra
The lockdown in Maharashtra has been extended till June 15. But, under the unlock process, the districts have been divided into five levels, in which relaxation will be given according to the stage of unlocking. From June 7, the level-1 districts have been given maximum relaxation. At the same time, all restrictions have been retained in level-5 districts.
Areas with an infection rate of more than 20 percent will be kept in the fifth category, in which shops of essential goods will open every day till 4 pm.
- There will be a ban on the entry of more than 15 percent of the personnel in the offices.
- Restaurants, shops of non-essential goods, and public places will open. Local trains in Mumbai will run for medical services, some other essential services, and for women.
- Parcel, home delivery, and takeaway services will continue.
- Malls, theaters, and multiplexes will remain closed.
Restrictions have been relaxed in economic activities from 7 am to 7 pm in 71 out of 75 districts in Uttar Pradesh. The curfew will continue in Lucknow, Meerut, Saharanpur, and Gorakhpur. In 71 districts, shops and markets will be allowed to open five days a week from seven in the morning to seven in the evening.
Coaching institutes, cinemas, gyms, swimming pools, clubs and shopping malls will remain completely closed. Curfew will remain in force at night and on weekends.
Although the lockdown in Haryana has been extended from June 7 to June 14 (at five in the morning), but in view of the reduction in the cases of corona virus, many activities have been relaxed.
- Shops will be able to open on odd-even basis from 9 am to 6 pm.
- Malls will be able to open from 10 am to 8 pm.
- Restaurants and bars will be allowed to open from 10 am to 8 pm with 50 percent capacity.
- Religious places will be allowed to open with 21 people.
- Marriage outside the house has been allowed but the procession will not be allowed.
- 21 people will be able to attend any wedding and funeral. Also, religious places can also open with 21 people at a time.
- Apart from this, corporate offices will also be allowed to open with 50 percent personnel following the rules of social distancing.
ALSO READ: 25,000 more troops being deployed in J&K
The lockdown has been extended in the state till June 8. But, under the unlock process, some concessions have been given from June 2.
- In areas where the positivity rate is less than 10 percent or less than 60 percent of oxygen, ICU and ventilator beds are being used, the relaxation given in the lockdown will be applicable.
- All government offices will open from 9:30 am to 4 pm with 50 percent staff.
- Private offices will open with 25% staff till 2 pm.
- After June 8, vehicles will be able to ply in the entire state from 5 pm to 12 noon.
- The weekend curfew will remain in force from 12 noon on Friday till 5 in the morning on Tuesday till the corona cases are less than 10 thousand.
- The state government has extended the lockdown till 8 June. However, some exemptions have been given.
- All shops and businesses related to essential goods will remain open from 6 am to 2 pm.
- Other shops can open except one day.
- All government offices will be able to open with 25 percent staff till 4 pm.
- All schools, colleges, coaching institutes, religious places, malls, cinema halls and gyms will remain closed.
Due to the increase in the cases of corona in about 11 districts, the lockdown has been extended in the state till June 14. Except for these 11 places, the rest of the areas have been exempted from restrictions.
- In government offices, work can be done with 30 percent of employees.
- – Daily cleaning, repair, and maintenance work will be done in the offices from 6 am to 5 pm.
- Three passengers can go in a taxi and two in an autorickshaw.
Corona Curfew in the state has been extended till June 15 with some concessions. However, from June 1, the relaxation in curfew had started.
- – Essential services such as milk and grocery shops will remain open.
- Shops will open partially and educational institutions will be completely closed.
- – Malls, cinema halls, public and religious programs will be banned.
- Transport services will remain closed.
- Night curfew will continue in 36 districts with some relaxations from June 4 to 11.
- Private and government offices will be allowed to open with 100% staff from June 7.
- All shops will be open from 9 am to 6 pm.
- Home delivery will be possible from restaurants till 10 pm.
- The state government has extended the lockdown till June 9 with some relaxations.
- Only ration shops and food items shops will be able to open from 9 am to 7:30 pm.
- – Delivery of food items can be done from 9 am to 7:30 pm.
Jammu and Kashmir
- Apart from essential services including Covid-19 vaccination, here’s a list of activities that have been allowed in Jammu and Kashmir,
- Outdoor markets, shopping areas, and standalone shops of all types have been permitted to open on alternate weekdays on a rotational basis. In the case of indoor shopping malls, 25 percent of the total shops can be open at any given time.
- -Public transport will function at 50 percent seating capacity. Auto-rickshaws are permitted to ply without any restriction.
- -Barbershops, salons, and parlours as well as liquor shops have been allowed to open three days a week.