Who is Waseem Ahmad Bhat UPSC 2023 Topper from Jammu and Kashmir?
The recently declared results of the highly challenging Civil Services Exam conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) have led to an outstanding achievement.
Waseem Ahmad Bhat, a resident of Kashmir's Anantnag, scored an impressive All India Rank (AIR) of 7 at the UPSC CSE 2022.
24-year-old Bhat, who hails from Anantnag district, also said that this feat is dedicated to all those who supported him unconditionally. He has done B.Tech in civil engineer from the National Institute of Technology Srinagar.
Who is Waseem Ahmad Bhat
Hailing from the picturesque Anantnag region of Jammu and Kashmir, Waseem Ahmad Bhat had already shown his potential in the Civil Services Exam 2020, securing an impressive AIR 225. His previous success laid the foundation for his remarkable achievement in 2022.
He holds a distinction as a Qualified Civil Engineer from NIT Srinagar. His academic training and his dedicated approach to his studies undoubtedly contributed to his overall success.
Qualifying for the UPSC CSE requires unrelenting commitment and dedication, and Waseem Ahmad Bhat's journey to success was no exception. He strongly believes in the power of hard work and emphasizes that success doesn't depend solely on luck.
From an early age, Waseem devoted himself to his studies, recognizing that the path to success required constant effort. Over the past two years, he has tirelessly prepared for the UPSC exam, leaving no stone unturned in his pursuit of excellence.
Check top 20 list here
- ISHITA KISHORE
- GARIMA LOHIA
- UMA HARATHI N
- SMRITI MISHRA
- MAYUR HAZARIKA
- GAHANA NAVYA JAMES
- WASEEM AHMAD BHAT
- ANIRUDDH YADAV
- KANIKA GOYAL
- RAHUL SRIVASTAVA
- PARSANJEET KOUR
- ABHINAV SIWACH
- VIDUSHI SINGH
- KRITIKA GOYAL
- SWATI SHARMA
- SHISHIR KUMAR SINGH
- AVINASH KUMAR
- SIDDHARTH SHUKLA
- LAGHIMA TIWARI
- ANOUSHKA SHARMA
UPSC Civil Services Final Result 2022-23: How to download
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSC - upsc.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on the notification link that reads 'UPSC Civil Services Final Result 2022-23' available on the home page
- Step 3: It will take you to a new PDF
- Step 4: Scroll down and check your name and roll number in the PDF
- Step 5: Save UPSC Civil Service Final Result 2023 for future reference
UPSC Civil Services Final Result 2022-23: Direct Link
Direct link to check the UPSC Final Result 2022-23 - https://upsc.gov.in/FR-CSM-22-engl-230523.pdf
- #GroundReport: Delays in Delhi-Mumbai Expressway impacting the lives of people in Delhi-NCR
- In reality who initiated the construction of Purvanchal Expressway?
- Farmer protest: Delhi-Meerut Expressway opens for Ghaziabad after 50 days
- Gati Shakti projects and their environmental implications
Follow Ground Report for Climate Change and Under-Reported issues in India. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Koo App, Instagram, Whatsapp and YouTube. Write us at GReport2018@gmail.com